Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MilliporeSigma™ Calbiochem™ LipidGreen2
Cell-permeable stain for neutral lipids
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ 5.06029.0001
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- A cell-permeable N-dimethylallylated 3-hydroxyindole based compound that is shown to selectively stain neutral lipids, but not phospholipids, in various cells lines with bright fluorescence and with minimal non-specific background
- Generates stronger staining with lipid droplets (∼10µM) when compared to Nile Red
- Shown to be more effective than BODIPY™ 493/503 in assessing hepatotoxicity of several known compounds using HepG2 cells
- Also suitable for staining fat deposits in developing zebrafish embryos
- Can be used in conjunction with LipidToxt red dye for multicolor imaging of neutral lipids
|≥97% by HPLC|
|Store at −20°C|
|Packaged under inert gas|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok