Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MedSchenker™ CavSwab™ Mid-Turbinate
The MedSchenker™ Mid-Turbinate CavSwab™ is recommended for pediatric use and has been engineered to provide a quicker and more comfortable testing process for both the medical professional as well as the patient.
Supplier: MedSchenker™ AC3100
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Marked nylon shaft with age recommended stop points, between 0 - 12+, for uncomplicated identification of required depth.
- Removable stopper, the face of a bear, helps distract and put younger patients at ease.
- Precision scalloped surface of ‘cavums’ provide a greater surface area to absorb and collect larger amounts of specimen.
- Allium™ flock technology - nylon fibers adapt to the direction the swab is being pushed/pulled, resulting in less friction and an overall more pleasant experience for both the medical professional and the patient.
- Notched shaft increases grip and dexterity while also reducing the amount of stress on the practitioner.
- Electron beam sterilized and individually wrapped in pouches to ensure 100% sterility.
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok