NewPath Learning™ Cell Structure 3D Model Making Kit
The Cell Structure 3D Model Making Kit allows students to make four different cell models to learn about subcellular structures.
Supplier: NewPath Learning™ 247739
- Your students will first make models out of four different cells using the colorful parts provided.
- Then, they use the models to look at what the subcellular structures do as well as to compare and contrast the different types of cell.
- Through the process, they will learn about the nucleus, chromosome, mitochondrion, chloroplast, vacuole, cell membrane, cell wall, cytoplasm, ribosomes, plasmids and flagella.
- The Model Making Kit includes enough materials for students to assemble up to 5 paper models working cooperatively.
- The comprehensive Teacher Resource Guide included provides illustrated readings, activities, key vocabulary and an assessment, along with teaching opportunities for students to Engage, Explore, Explain, Extend and Evaluate their understanding of the concepts presented.
|6 to 10|
|5 Models, Teacher Resource Guide, Vinyl Pouch|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok