Corning CellBIND 384 Well Flat Clear Bottom Polystyrene Microplates, with lid, sterile, 10/bag
Feature CellBIND surface treated for optimal cell attachment. Corning CellBIND 384 Well Flat Clear Bottom Polystyrene Microplates can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments. Their black wall plates have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter, and reduced crosstalk.
Manufacturer: Corning 3770
- Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
- Optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
- Flat bottoms with 112µL total volume
- Recommended working volumes of 20 to 80µL
- Corning CellBIND surface treated for optimal cell attachment
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Individual alphameric codes for well identification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20 to 80μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok