Cellpath Black Diamond Disposable Pathology Knives
Well proven, safe alternative to re-sharpening autopsy knives. CellPath Black Diamond™ Disposable Pathology Knives come in a range of five sizes which have high quality Sheffield Stainless Steel double honed blade and molded handle with finger guard.
Manufacturer: Cellpath CAA990101A
- Features Sheffield Stainless Steel double-honed blades
- Molded handle with finger guard for added safety
- Complete disposal of knife and handle eliminates problems of replacement blade fit and ensures contamination-free environment
- Available in five different types and lengths (cartilage, trimming, macro, lung and brain knives) to enable pathologist to easily select optimum size of knife for any purpose
- Supplied in packs of 10 or an assorted pack containing two knives of each type and length
|Sheffield Stainless Steel|
|Assorted knives set (2 x each type/length)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok