CEP Poly Overpack 20 and 30 Drums
Directly contain solids and sludges with security
Manufacturer: CEP 1230YE
- With one-half turn push-down lid allows easy access, unlike traditional “hoop-ring” designs
- Ergonomically designed units accept bottles, cans, pails, and drums
- Tough HDPE polyethylene construction is weather and chemical resistant
- Built-in shoulder for easy handling; nestable for ease of shipment and storage
- Wide mouth, rigid walls, small footprint and integral handles make these drums perfect for overpacking damaged containers and for holding spill kits
Meet performance-oriented packaging requirements of U.S. DOT 49CFR173.3(c) and UN 1H2/X100/S DOT 49CFR173.3(c).
|UN 1H2/X100/S DOT 49 CFR 173.3|
|Overpacking damaged containers, emergency response and medical and operating room waste destined for the freezer or incineration|
|72.39 to 76.2cm|
|28.5 to 30 in.|
|16 gal. Drums|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok