Innovating Science™ Chemical and Mechanical Erosion of Rocks
In this kit students will learn about the rock cycle and the significance of certain types of erosion. Innovating Science™ Chemical and Mechanical Erosion of Rocks kit provides an opportunity for students to investigate acid rain and other environme
Supplier: Innovating Science™ IS8704
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Respirable Crystalline Silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
The rock cycle has been the subject of study for many years. A key component to the rock cycle is the mechanical and chemical erosion of rocks.
- In this Chemical and mechanical Erosin of Rocks kit students will learn about the rock cycle and the significance of certain types of erosion.
- The kit included is a demonstration that will help students visualize the freezing and thawing action of water on rocks.
- With multiple activities, this is a kit that is sure to keep students engaged throughout the whole experiment
- 350g Plaster of Paris
- 30mL 1M Hydrochloric Acid
- 1 Bag Limestone, 50 Pieces
- 1 Bag Granite, 50 Pieces
- 1 Bag Sandstone, 50 Pieces
- 4 Plastic Cups
- 50 Plastic Bottles with Caps
- 2 Balloons
- 20 Disposable pipettes
- 50 Plastic Trays
|7 to 14|
|10 x 10 x 10 in.|
|13 to 20|
|350g Plaster of Paris, 30mL 1M Hydrochloric Acid, 1 Bag Limestone Pieces, 50 Pieces, 1 Bag Granite Pieces, 50 Pieces, 1 Bag Sandstone Pieces, 50 Pieces, 4 Plastic Cups, 50 Plastic Bottles with Caps, 2 Balloons, 20 Disposable pipettes, 50 Plastic|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok