Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
ChromaCare™ LC-MS Instrument Flush Solution, Thermo Scientific™
ChromaCare™ LC-MS Instrument Flush Solution is designed to prepare LC/MS instruments for start-up. By reducing background noise, this solution facilitates instrument installation and preventative maintenance routines.
Supplier: Fisher Chemical T111101000
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Designed by Thermo Scientific to maximize cleaning while preserving instrument integrity in Vanquish™ and UltiMate™ UHPLC systems with QQQ MS
- Comprised of a unique blend of polar protic and aprotic solvents for removing a wide variety of contaminants
- Particularly suitable for new LC/MS and UHPLC/MS installations to rapidly stabilize baseline
- A blend of 25% acetonitrile, 25% methanol, 25%, water, and 25% 2-propanol (IPA)
- Offered in 1L borosilicate bottles and 2.5L amber glass bottles
|25% Acetonitrile, 25% Methanol, 25% Water, 25% 2-Propanol (IPA)|
|Borosilicate glass bottle|
|75-05-8; 67-56-1; 67-63-0; 7732-18-5|
|LC-MS Instrument Flush Solution|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
RUO – Research Use Only