Thermo Scientific Cimarec Basic Stirring Hotplates
Combine performance and economy with the sleek, rugged design of these basic stirring hotplates, ideal for general-purpose stirring at speeds up to 2500rpm.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SP195025
Combine performance and economy with the sleek, rugged design of Thermo Scientific Cimarec Basic Stirring Hotplates, ideal for general-purpose stirring at speeds up to 2500rpm.Features:
- Maximum temperature reached in under 8 minutes
- Control knobs allow precise temperature and speed control
- Solid ceramic top plate cleans easily, resists acids and alkalis
- New top-plate design reduces chance of breakage
- Spillaway design diverts spills away from internal components
- Integral ring-stand holder accommodates 0.5 in. (1.3cm) diameter support rod
- TFE-coated stir bar
|250 to 2500rpm|
|7.25 sq. in.|
|7.25D x 7.25W in.; 120V 60Hz, 9.18A; 1086w|
|11.1 x 8.3 x 5 in. (28.2 x 21.1 x 12.7cm)|
|150° to 538°C|
|3 year warranty|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.