Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ Biosystem Slow-Speed Stirrer for Cell Culture
Gently stir thermally sensitive cultures including microcarrier cultures, culture broths and cell suspensions with this slow-speed stirrer.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 50119113
Stir thermally sensitive cultures including microcarrier cultures, culture broths and cell suspensions with the Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ Biosystem Slow-Speed Stirrer for Cell Culture. This product offers gentle stirring and low heat output to protect sensitive cell cultures within CO2 incubators.Features:
- Hermetically sealed housing resists microorganisms while separate external controller ensures that only the hermetically sealed stirrer is exposed to the CO2 environment
- Heatless operation protects thermal sensitive cell culture and will not compromise the incubator chamber conditions
- Stainless-steel housing is easy to clean and resists aggressive media
- Gradual low-shear acceleration on start-up
- Controller has adjustable power settings that decrease power consumption and lower heat output
- Operating conditions are -10°C to +56°C at 100% RH
- Protection class IP 68
- Smooth and even stirring as low as 5rpm
- Single position stirrers have the power to stir up to 20L
- Four-position stirrers can stir up to 5L per position
Biomodul 40 B control unit (sold separately)
|5 to 120 rpm|
|7 x 7 x 2.4 in. (18 x 18 x 6 cm)|
|Biosystem w/o Controller|
|-10°C to +56°C (Operating)|
|0.4 to 4 w|
|Biosystem w/o Controller; Stir Capacity 20L; 1 position|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.