Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ i Micro Stirrers
Work with Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ i Micro Stirrers, hermetically sealed IP68-protection class stirrers that can be submerged in water.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 50088148
Work with Thermo Scientific™ Cimarec™ i Micro Stirrers, hermetically sealed IP68-protection class stirrers that can be submerged in water. The Cimarec i Micro Series stirrers come standard with your choice of controller or without controller for use with distribution system.Features:
- Hermetically sealed housing resists dust and microorganisms
- Suitable for use in high humidity conditions, and can be fully submerged in water baths up to 95°C
- Stainless-steel housing has excellent chemical resistance
- Operating conditions are -10° to +120°C at 95%RH or 0° to 95°C submerged in water
- Protection Class IP68 (stirrer only)
- Stir speeds up to 1400rpm
- Stir volumes up to 1L
- Up to eight stirrers can be controlled with a single controller using the optional distributor
Optional accessories: 4-place distributor (#50091720), 8-place distributor (#50091721)
100-240V units contain a cord set with various plugs.
|Micro 20 w/Telemodul 20 C; 100-240V 2/4/6/8W|
|Certificate of Analysis (COA), Certificate of Conformance (COC)|
|1.8 x 1.8 x 0.6 in. (48 x 48 x 15mm)|
|Micro 20 w/Telemodul 20 C|
|130 to 1400RPM|
|-10° to 56°C (Operating)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.