Fisherbrand™ Class 100 Vinyl Clean Room Chair - Medium Bench Height with Seat Tilt, Adj Arms, Chrome Foot Ring, and Casters in Grade B Vinyl
Fisherbrand™ Class 100 Vinyl Clean Room Chairs are height adjustable for 36 in. work surfaces and feature ergonomic adjustments, clean room components, foot ring, arms, and self-braking casters. Antibacterial/Antifungal Grade B vinyl is easily cleaned making it ideal for clean room environments.
- Adjustable from 21.5-29 inches from the top of the seat to the floor
- Features ergonomic adjustments including seat height
- Locking back tilt
- 8-degree forward and 3-degree backward locking seat tilt
- 6-way adjustable arm rests adjust up and down, in and out, and twist toward and away from the user
- 20-Inch Chrome adjustable foot ring with internal lock
- Cast-aluminum base
- Chrome-hooded, dual-wheel, self-braking, non-marring casters suitable for hard floors
- Antibacterial/antifungal Grade B Vinyl
- Variety of color options to suit any work space
- Class 100/ISO 5 Clean Room
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|6-way adjustable (move up and down, in and out, and twist toward or away from the user)|
|Round tube chrome foot ring with internal lock|
|Ergonomic 8 degree forward and 3 degree backward seat tilt locks in place|
|Class 100/ISO Class 5|
|Chrome-hooded dual-wheel, self-braking, non-marring casters (suitable for both hard and carpeted floors)|
|Medium Bench Height|
|21.5 to 29 in.|
|Polished Cast Aluminum|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok