Fisherbrand™ Cleanroom Vinyl Tape, 19 mm (0.75 in.)
This vinyl cleanroom tape is wound on a plastic core, can be written on with a cleanroom pen and is ideal for color coding, floor marking and light industrial use in clean construction and cleanroom support areas.
For light industrial use, clean construction and cleanroom support
The Fisherbrand General Purpose Vinyl Cleanroom Tape forms a strong bond with plastics, polymers and stainless steel without leaving adhesive residue behind, when removed. Processed in a controlled environment, this tape is designed for light industrial use, clean construction and cleanroom support.
- Conformable vinyl tape with rubber adhesive
- Forms a strong bond with plastics, polymers and stainless steel
- Does not leave adhesive residue when removed
- Ideal for color coding, floor marking and general use in the cleanroom
- Can be written on with cleanroom pen
- Processed in a controlled environment
- Wound on a plastic core and sleeve bagged
- All rolls are 36 yd. long (33 m)
Complies with Federal Specifications PPP-T-66E and CID A-A 1689A
|60°F to 80°F|
|33 m x 19.05 mm (36 yd. x 0.75 in.)|
|For Light Industrial Use, Clean Construction and Cleanroom Support|
|16°C to 27°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok