Thermo Scientific Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 96-Well Plates
Choose from four binding surfaces for reliable and reproducible results in colormetric assays.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 442404
Choose from four binding surfaces for reliable and reproducible results in colormetric assays with Thermo Scientific Clear Flat-Bottom Immuno Nonsterile 96-Well Plates, which feature Thermo Scientific Nunc, Immulon and Microtiter clear plates that are ideal for quantitative and qualitative solid phase immunoassays.
96-Well Solid Plates
- Clear polystyrene
- Choice of four surfaces for optimal binding
- Alphanumerically labeled rows and columns
- PolySorp, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- Medisorp and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins
Please note that availability may vary by country. 467320, 456537, 460984 and 439454 include certificate.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|12 inner bags of 5 each|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.