Dentec Safety Comfort-Air Low Maintenance Half Mask Respirator, Elastomeric Rubber
Dentec Safety Comfort-Air Low Maintenance Half Mask Respirator, Elastomeric Rubber features a low profile design that fits under most grinding and welding helmets
Manufacturer: Dentec Safety 400SM00
- Extended field of vision.
- Large inhalation valves (quarter-sized) allows the user to inhale a larger volume of air per breath, reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve is strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the mouth to ensure hot, exhaled air exits the mask immediately.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute to to exhaled air and lift the diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort, creating more space for air to exit the mask reducing and therby heat build up inside
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fitting capabilities. Does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- Textured sealing area reduces risk of the mask slipping on the face, ensuring a comfortable seal on a wide vareity of facial sizes
- Ultra light harness assembly provides additional comfort.
- Cradle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding and welding helmets.
- 3 Position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air facepiece.