Fisherbrand Complete Plumbing Assemblies for Lab Workstations
Fisherbrand Complete Plumbing Assemblies are designed to be used with Lab Workstations.
- Service turret is color coded based on service
- Service turret is a 135 degree turret with one polished chrome valve with a brass floating cone and integral brass seat.
- Service turrets provide metering control of laboratory gases at pressures up to 60 PSI.
- System service hoses carry services from teh overhead service panel through the upright of the table and to the shank of the fixture. Hoses extend 48 in. above the workstation.
- System service hoses are color coded reinforced PVC
- Male Quick Connects has a double end shut off plug that have an internal valve that shuts off when uncoupled.
|Color Coded Orange|
|Left Side, Air Service Complete Plumbing Assembly.|
|Male Quick Connect, System Hose and Service Turret|
|Reinforced PVC hose, polished chrome turret|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok