3B Scientific™ Consequences of An Inactive Lifestyle 3D Display
3B Scientific Consequences of An Inactive Lifestyle 3D Display highlights eight health conditions associated with a lack of physical activity. Ideal for lessons in physical activity and nutrition.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific™ 1018300
- An inactive, sedentary lifestyle is associated with multiple, serious health issues. This dramatic 3-D display features painted, permanently affixed models that highlight eight health conditions associated with a lack of physical activity, including cancer, stroke, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, and more.
- Easy-to-read text explains each condition and how a physically inactive lifestyle increases the risk for its development.
- A great resource for Personal, Social, Health, and Economic (PSHE) education, the display comes in a convenient, self-contained carrying case, making it ideal for health fairs, classrooms, and travelling health education.
- Revealing a few of the negative health consequences that can result from leading a sedentary lifestyle, this display is a powerful reminder for why physical activity is important.
- With colorful artwork suggesting a lifestyle with an overabundance of sedentary activities, such as watching TV and playing video games, the display features painted 3-D models and explanatory text that highlight some of the health conditions that can result from a lack of physical activity, including:
- High Blood Pressure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Ideal for lessons in physical activity and nutrition as well as health fairs, the display comes in a self-contained carrying case for ease of portability and storage.
- 71 x 69 cm opened.
|Eight Models to Highlight Health Conditions|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok