Contec QuickConnect Mop Handles and Hooks
Choose from a lightweight anodized aluminum, durable electropolished stainless steel or fiberglass. Contec QuickConnect Mop Handles are available in fixed length or telescoping models to fit all mopping needs.
Manufacturer: Contec 2645
DescriptionQuickConnect mop head frames and handles offer maximum flexibility for cleaning in critical environments. Invest in one handle and choose various interchangeable heads and frames for specific applications.
QuickConnect Mop Handles
- Use with full Contec line of mopping systems
- Telescoping lengths: 16 in. (41cm) extends to 30" (76cm); 50" (127cm) handle extends to 92" (234cm); 69 in. (175cm) extends to 10.8 ft. (3.3m)
- Fixed lengths: 16 in. (41cm); 60 in. (152cm)
- For hard to reach ceilings and walls, a 16' (4.9m) anodized aluminum handle is available; 4 piece handle easily separates for autoclaving
- QuickConnect handle hook, available to fit 0.9" (2cm) and 1" (2.5cm) handles
- Mop handle hook securely holds QuickConnect handles to the bucket trolleys, reducing the chance for mishaps or spills
|For cleaning in critical environments|
|50 in. extends to 92 in.|
|VertiKlean, VertiKlean MAX, Edgeless mop, EasyCurve and EasyReach mops, DualClean system, QuickConnect mop head frames|
|2 piece extendable handle|