Corning™ XT Starter Ice-free Coolers
Bench top cooling systems that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity, or batteries.
Supplier: Corning™ 432015
- Open-platform cooler that accommodates most Corning CoolRack™ and Corning CoolSink™ modules
- Low profile and small footprint make it ideal for use in the hood
- Keeps samples cold (0.5°C to 4.0°C) for up to four hours
- 1°C to 8°C temperature indicator provides visual assurance of proper temperature.
- System may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap-freezing workstation for bacteria, viruses, or proteins
|CoolRack and CoolSink modules|
|XT Starter holder only|
|16.2 x 12.1 x 6.1 cm|
|Sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity, or batteries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok