Corning™ 1536-Well, Cell Culture-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Color:White; Sterility:Sterile; Lid:Without Lid
Manufacturer: Corning™ 4571
Corning 1536-well microplates are our highest density microplates available for high throughput screening. The microplates conform to standard microplate footprint and dimensions. These microplates are offered in solid black and white polystyrene, with round or flat bottoms, and in black-clear bottom formats.
- 127 μm film thickness
- 536-well low base, black/clear or white/clear bottom microplates
- Bar coded
- Custom bar codes available for compatibility with the Kalypsys system and with UHTS systems
- Low auto-fluorescence
- Broad chemical resistance including DMSO and alcohol
- High mechanical stability
- Optimized for flatness and uniformity
- Low birefringence
|32 x 48|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok