Corning Untreated 245mm Square BioAssay Dishes
Designed with a generous growth area of 500cm2 to allow for larger assays and better overall use of space in incubators. Corning Untreated 245mm Square Low Profile BioAssay Dishes provide a superior option for applications where cell attachment is not desired.
Manufacturer: Corning 431272
Improve the efficiency of microbial assays including library replication, colony picking, and plaque lift studies.
- Polystyrene dishes feature stacking beads for stable stacking
- Compatible with various automated colony picking and gridding robots
- Supplied with vented lid to provide consistent gas exchange
- Sterile, certified nonpyrogenic
- Patented (U.S. Patent No.. 5,856,176) design allows for easier handling
|245 x 245 mm|
|Rounded Square (C)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok