Corning 384-Well Clear Polystyrene Microplates
Manufactured from clear medical grade polystyrene for strength and visibility. Corning 364-Well Clear Polystyrene Microplates present an excellent solution for cell culture and colorimetric (absorbance) assays. Use 364-well microplates for laboratory miniaturization and automation.
Manufacturer: Corning 3640
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 112µL
- Working volume: 20µL to 80µL
- Treated surface options (medium bind, high bind, TC-treated) are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
|Reducing protein and nucleic acid binding at low concentrations and increasing assay signal to noise|
|20 to 80μL|
|Nonbinding (NBS™) surface is a Corning proprietary treatment technology used on polystyrene microplates to create a nonionic hydrophilic surface (polyethylene oxide-like) that minimizes molecular interactions|
|384-Well NBS™ Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok