Corning 384-Well Optical Imaging Microplates
Ideal for whole cell or subcellular high content screening
Manufacturer: Corning 3985BC
- Compatible with high throughput confocal imagers
- Better cell growth and attachment than glass bottom plates
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment
- Ensures compatibility with most bar code scanning and software systems
- To avoid mix-ups, the surface treatment of the microplate wells is easily identified in the human readable portion of the bar code (NT = not treated; TC = tissue culture treated; NB = nonbinding surface)
- Labels applied to all 4 sides of the plate
- No sequence number duplicates
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20 to 80μL|
|384-Well Optical Imaging Microplate|
|With generic barcode|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok