Corning 96-Well Clear-Bottom Half-Area Microplates
Designed with optically clear flat bottom that permits direct microscopic viewing. Corning 96-Well Clear Bottom Half Area Microplates provide an ideal solution for use in cell-based assays and microscopy applications allowing top or bottom reading capability.
Manufacturer: Corning 3885
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates, resulting in lower background flourescence and enabling readings down to 340nm
- Flat wells
- Surface area per well: 0.16cm2
- Alphanumeric grid
- Opaque walls prevent well-to-well crosstalk
- Compatible with standard automated handling and detection systems
- Choice of three surfaces: untreated for homogenous assays, non-binding surface (NBS) for the minimization of protein and nucleic acid binding, or tissue culture treated for cell growth
|Standard automated handling and detection systems|
|25 to 125μL|
|Homogenous and cell based assays|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok