Corning™ 96-Well Clear Polypropylene Corner Notch Microplates
Manufactured from solvent resistant polypropylene which provides compatibility with many common organic solvents. Corning™ 96-Well Clear Polypropylene Corner Notch Microplates are ideal for growing cells in stationary suspension or where reduced cell attachment is desired.
Supplier: Corning™ 3879
(This is the suggested replacement for 3790)
- Designed for growing cells in stationary suspension or other applications where reduced cell attachment is desired
- Round bottom wells with 330µL total volume
- Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200µL
- Solvent resistant polypropylene provides compatibility with many common organic solvents (e.g. DMSO, ethanol, methanol)
- Nonreversable lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
- Individually wrapped
|8 x 12|
|75 to 200 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok