Corning™ Cell Culture Treated Flasks
Manufactured from optically clear virgin polstyrene for optimum visibility and distortion-free microscopic viewing. Corning™ Cell Culture Treated Flasks are available in a variety of sizes, designs and cap styles to meet laboratory diagnostic needs.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 430639
- Stackable, polystyrene
- Cell culture surface treatment promotes cell attachment and growth
- Tested for sterility, toxicity, cell attachment, and growth promotion
- Optically clear surfaces provide distortion-free microscope viewing
- Printed lot number for product traceability
- Sterile and nonpyrogenic
- Phenolic-style screw caps for cultures requiring gas exchange
- Plug seal caps for airtight cultures
- Vent caps to minimize cell culture contamination with gas exchange
- Antitip skirt
- Molded graduations
- Frosted marking areas on both sides
- Support bar across the top
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Lot numbers for ease in traceability|
|For optimal cell attachment|
|Tissue Culture Treated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok