Corning 96-Well Clear Bottom Black or White Polystyrene Microplates
Manufactured from medical grade polystyrene for strength. Corning 96-Well Clear Bottom Black or White Polystyrene Microplates permit direct microscopic viewing. For fluorescent and luminescent assays; ideal for performing cell-based and molecular assays.
Manufacturer: Corning 3340
- Molded polystyrene with opaque walls and optically clear bottoms
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates for lower background flourecence and enabling readings down to 340nm
- Opaque black or white walls prevent well to well crosstalk
- Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200µL
- Available untreated for solution-based assays, with high binding for immunoassay applications, or tissue culture treated for cell growth
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
|75 to 200μL|
|CellBIND-treated surface helps cells adapt to reduced serum or serum-free media and improves cell attachment for increased cell growth and yield. Requires no refrigeration or special handling, unlike standard coatings used to improve cell attachment.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok