Corning DeckWorks Reload Systems with Low-Binding Tips
Allows convenient and economical reloading of durable Corning DeckWorks hinged racks
Manufacturer: Corning 4153
- Available in 10µL, 200µL and 300µL sizes
- Proprietary low binding technology reduces surface tension on the interior wall of the tip
- Leaching and/or subsequent sample degradation associated with silicone-based tips are eliminated
- Ideal for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results
- Hinged racks within this system are manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- Specific applications include accurate and precise pipetting of expensive reagents, DNA, proteins and/or peptides
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.1 to 10μL|
|Allows convenient and economical reloading of durable Corning DeckWorks hinged racks|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok