Corning™ LSE™ Orbital Shaker, without platform
The Corning LSE Orbital Shaker is designed with a powerful brushless motor and a counter-balanced shaker mechanism to provide smooth operation for aeration of lab samples.
Supplier: Corning™ 6780NP
The Corning LSE orbital shaker meets a variety of shaking and mixing applications. A powerful brushless motor and counter-balanced shaker mechanism provides smooth operation for years of trouble-free use. Different platforms (order separately) are available and are easily interchangeable.
- Two stainless steel platform options (sold separately) are available and are easily interchangeable
- 19 mm orbit for aeration of cultures and staining gels
- Large digital display with single-knob control
- Digital control of shaking speed and time
- Safe for cold room or incubator use
- Maximum capacity: 4 x 1 L, 5 x 500 mL, 9 x 250 mL, or 16 x 125 mL
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Stainless Steel platform is sold separately.|
|20 to 300 rpm|
|10 x 12.5 x 5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok