The Corning™ 5 L Erlenmeyer flask is designed to help scale-up suspension culture with space efficiency in mind. The flasks are ready-to-use, ideal for shaker culture applications, and storage.
- Available with baffled or plain bottom
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- Erlenmeyer flasks are autoclavable once at 121°C, 15 psi for 20 minutes. Repeated autoclaving weakens the flask and is not recommended. Vent cap is not autoclavable.
|Top style: Threaded|
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok