Corning™ Polycarbonate (PC) Centrifuge Bottles: Clear
Two easy grip cap styles: standard and high performance with silicone O-Ring
Note: Caps are not interchangeable among different materials or sizes.
- Wide-mouth design improves liquid handling.
- Compatible with most centrifuges and do not require special buckets
- Extra-thick walls for durability
- Leak-free processing at maximum rated speeds
- Polypropylene bottles are autoclavable at 121°C, 15 psi for 20 minutes.
Caps are not interchangeable among different size/material bottles.
|Closure Type||Screw Cap|
|Capacity||16 oz., 500 mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||500 mL|
|Capacity (English)||16 oz.|
|No. per Case||24/Cs.|
|No. per Pack||4/Pk.|
|Graduations||25 to 450 mL|
|Max. Force||13,700 x g|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok