Corning™ ProCulture™ Gas/Media Handling Fittings For 6L Angled Sidearm Flasks
Includes PET insert with fluorocarbon O-ring and polypropylene-sealing cap
Supplier: Corning™ 4519164
- Used to aseptically transfer medium, sparge the cell culture medium directly or add gases to the head space above the cell culture medium
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- One or two 316 stainless steel tubes extend to the bottom of the flask; the other is a shorter 6 length.
- Both tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable
Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC
|Tube style: Angled|
|PET insert w/fluorocarbon O-ring and polypropylene-sealing cap|
|6L Angled Sidearm Flasks|
|Media/Gas handling fitting|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok