Corning Pyroceram Top Magnetic Stirrers
Stirrers provide performance and versatility
Manufacturer: Corning 6797210
Stirrers have durable Pyroceram (glass-ceramic blend) top and superior performance and reliability in a low profile, space-saving design
- Exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed for aqueous, viscous or semi-solid solutions
- A stronger, larger magnet improves stir bar coupling and stirring capability
- Microprocessor controlled to automatically adjust motor strength to any solution
- Enclosed electronics design protects components, improves performance and prolongs product life
- Two-piece casting design deflects spills away from electronics and includes a built in mount for an optional support rod
NOTE: FS 11-497-3C, 07-770-104, 07-770-105 are 100V/60H units and are for use in JAPAN only.
UL approved; CUL approved
Warranty and Services
|60 to 1100rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok