Corning Costar Ultra-Low Attachment Microplates
Featuring a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachmment. Corning Costar Ultra-Low Attachment Microplates greatly reduce binding of attachment and serum proteins, minimizing cell attachment and spreading.
Manufacturer: Corning 3474
Biologically Inert Surface
- Prevents stem cells from attachment-mediated differentiation
- Prevents anchorage-dependent cells from dividing
- Minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Noncytotoxic and nondegradable
- Made from optically clear polystyrene
- Individual alphanumeric codes provide well identification
- Uniform footprint aids stacking
- Flat well shape
|Maintaining cells in a suspended, unattached state|
|Ultra-low Attachment Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok