Corning UV-Transparent Microplates
Designed with a UV-transparent well bottom for determining protein and nucleic acid concentrations. Corning UV-Transparent Microplates allows UV absorbance readings with low background, especially at 260 to 280nm.
Manufacturer: Corning 3635
- Certified DNase-/RNase-free
- UV-transparent bottom is molded directly to an acrylic base for greater strength and maximum leak resistance
- Usable in place of expensive quartz cuvets for reading down to 220nm
- Well-to-well uniformity, consistent low background, and zero crosstalk
- Performance certified at 260 and 280nm
- Total well volume: flat bottom 360 µL; recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
- UV half area microplate has well volume of 205 µL; working volume of 25 to 125 µL
- Lids are available separately
|Determining protein and/or nucleic acid concentrations, provides well-to-well uniformity, consistent low background and zero crosstalk|
|75 to 200μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok