Corning 96-Well Half-Area Plates
Saves on valuable reagents by reducing the amount of reagent required per well, while retaining the ability to be read in standard microplate readers. Corning 96-Well Half Area Microplates are an economical solution for all of your assay diagnostic needs and are available in different colors and treatments.
Manufacturer: Corning 3875
- Flat wells
- Surface area per well: 0.16cm2
- Alphanumeric grid
- Standard external dimensions compatible with most plate readers
- Clear microplates are used for cell culture and colorimetric (absorbance) assays
- Black and white microplates can be used for fluorescent and luminescent assays
- Black reduces well-to-well crosstalk and background for fluorescent assays
- White reduces well-to-well crosstalk to enhance luminescent signals and reduce background for luminescent assays
- Choice of four surfaces: untreated for homogenous assays, high-binding for EIA applications, non-binding surface (NBS) for the minimization of protein and nucleic acid binding, or tissue culture treated for cell growth
|Homogenous and cell based assays|
|25 to 125μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok