Corning™ 96-Well Clear Ultra Low Attachment Microplates
Covalently bonded hydrogel minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation. Corning™ 96-Well Clear Ultra Low Attachment Microplates allow for lentivirus transduction of human osteoclast precursor cells.
Supplier: Corning™ 7007
- Ultra low attachment surface with covalently bonded hydrogel that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
- The surface is noncytotoxic, biologically inert and nondegradable
- Round bottoms with 330µL total volume
- Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200µL
- Nonreversable lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
- Individually wrapped
|75 to 200 μL|
|8 x 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok