CPC™ Plastic Quick-Disconnect Fittings
Detach these fittings with a simple press of the thumb latch. CPC™ Plastic Quick-Disconnect Fittings are ideal for use with corrosive fluids. Polycarbonate and polysulfone materials pass all physicochemical, cytotoxicity, leachables and extractables tests.
Supplier: CPC™ MPC22006T39M
Detach these fittings with a simple press of the thumb latch. CPC™ Plastic Quick-Disconnect Fittings are ideal for use with corrosive fluids. Polycarbonate and polysulfone materials pass all physicochemical, cytotoxicity, leachables and extractables
CPC Series couplings assure secure connections, and are easy to operate—even with gloved hands. They are reusable, yet economical enough to allow disposability.
- Material: Medical-grade ABS, polycarbonate and polysulfone
- Tubing Range: 1/4 and 3/8 in. I.D. (6.4 and 9.5mm)
- Fow Rate: Cv∽5.5 (79.25) max.
- Ergonomic thumb latch
- Audible 'click' when connected
- USP Class VI materials
- Can be sterilized by autoclave, EtO, e-beam, or gamma
- Coupling halves can be rotated when connected
- Tapered barb
- BSE/TSE free materials
- Cell culture media packaging and transfer lines
- Harvest and collection applications
- Buffer solutions
- Tube sets
- Urology drainage/collection systems
- Hypo/hyperthermia blankets
|USP Class VI, ADCF|
|Hose Barb Non-Valved In-line Coupling Insert|
|Cell culture media packaging and transfer lines, harvest and collection applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok