CPC™ Standard-Volume Quick-Disconnect Inline Hose-Barb Inserts: With Straight-Through Flow
With shut-off valve
Supplier: CPC™ PMCD220412
- Flow sizes to 0.37 in. (9.5mm)
- De-coupling of the body and insert achieved with push-button action
- Chemical and corrosion resistant quick-disconnect bodies and inserts compatible with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon, PVC, silicone and other tubing materials
- In almond polypropylene
- Type 316 stainless-steel metal parts (internal springs, valves or thumb latches)
- Ideal for use in laboratory equipment, medical and surgical instrumentation, water transfer, air systems and other applications
- Audible click is heard when coupling has been fully engaged; push-button or twist-off disconnection
- Complete coupling set requires both a body and an insert (sold separately)
- Note: Body and insert flow sizes must match, but tubing I.D. sizes can be different.
Body and insert flow sizes must match, but tubing I.D. sizes can be different.
Applications: For use in laboratory equipment, medical and surgical instrumentation, water transfer, air systems and other applications
|Hose Barb Valved In-line Coupling Insert|
|30.5 to 43 mm|
|1.2 to 1.7 in.|
|3.2mm male delrin fitting and/or male hose barb side for tubing ID 6.4mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok