Creality Creality Ender-3 V2
The Creality Ender-3 V2 is a compact FDM 3D printer that is perfect for hobbyists, beginners, and enthusiasts that offers superior printing size with a one-piece structure allows you to save space but build the world.
Manufacturer: Creality CR0001
- Power Cut Protection Functions - meets the needs of fast heating and longtime printing and resume prints even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- High-Precision Printing Quality - CNC machined Y-rail mounting grooves give your printer precise positioning and a stable frame.
- Easy Assembly - 10 minutes and 20 screws is all it takes to get printing.
- Print Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm (8.6 x 8.6 x 9.8 in.)
- Nozzle Diameter (Standard): 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Printer Weight: 8.6 kg (19 lb.)
- Max Traveling Speed: 180 mm/s
- Power: 24V / 270W
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255°C
- Extruder: Mk-10
- Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
- Precision: ±0.1 mm
- Interface: SD Card, USB
- Physical Dimensions: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3 in.)
- PicoSupport Option
- On-boarding Support: 1.5 credits which currently equals 1.5 hours of video support to get going.
Extended Warranty Option
- In the event of Machine Failure: Within the course of a year, we will fix the printer which includes round trip shipping.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok