Innovating Science™ Crystal Growing Kit
Innovating Science™ Crystal Growing Kit provides teachers with the opportunity to discuss the formation of crystals and how they play a role in the rock cycle.
Supplier: Innovating Science™ IS8705
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soluble Nickel Compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
- This Crystal Growing kit offers a chance for students to view the formation of colorful and unique shaped crystals
- Over the period of a week, students will be able to observe natural formation of crystals
- Students can also investigate different types of crystals that they encounter every day and view the different forms crystals can make
- 50g Potassium Ferrocyanide
- 100g Nickel Sulfate
- 20g Potassium Alum Sulfate
- 35g Copper (II) Sulfate
- 65 Crystal Growing Pads
- 65 Plastic Trays
- 30 Hand Magnifiers
|7 to 14|
|9 x 6 x 4 in.|
|13 to 20|
|50g Potassium Ferrocyanide, 100g Nickel Sulfate, 20g Potassium Alum Sulfate, 35g Copper (II) Sulfate, 65 Crystal Growing Pads, 65 Plastic Trays, 30 Hand Magnifiers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok