- Medium contains insulin, transferrin, hypoxanthine, thymidine, and trace elements
- CTS Opti-MEM I uses a sodium bicarbonate buffer system (2.4 g/L), and therefore requires a 510% CO2 environment to maintain physiological pH
- Formulation is identical to research grade Opti-MEM I Reduced Serum Medium
- Xeno-free and contains human transferrin
- Manufactured in conformity with cGMP for medical devices, 21 CFR, Part 820, and certified to the ISO 13485. Drug Master File and Regulatory Support File available upon request
|Ships at ambient temperature|
|Minimal Essential Medium|
|Store at 2 to 8°C and protect from light|
For Research Use or Manufacturing of Cell, Gene, or Tissue-Based Products. CAUTION: Not intended for direct administration into humans or animals.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok