Diazyme Laboratories D-Dimer Control
Diazyme D-Dimer Control set is for the testing of D-Dimer in human plasma.
Supplier: Diazyme Laboratories DZ179ACON
- Highly sensitive liquid stable latex enhanced immunoturbidimetric test kit, designed to work on most open clinical chemistry analyzers to provide rapid results with reduced reagent cost
- The D-Dimer Assay has a linearity of 0.15 - 8.0 μg/mL FEU with a correlation coefficient value of 0.939, slope of 0.979 and y intercept of -0.106
- The following substances do not interfere with this assay at the levels tested less than 10% bias: Hemoglobin up to 500 mg/dL, Bilirubin 40 mg/dL, Bilirubin conjugated 40mg/dL, Triglycerides 1000 mg/dL, Ascorbic Acid 176 mg/dL, Rheumatoid Factor 100 IU/mL, Heparin 1.5 IU/mL and HAMA 490 ng/mL
- Measurement of D-Dimer is used as an aid in detecting the presence of intravascular coagulation and fibrinolysis
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
|510(k) Cleared, EU: CE IVD|
|D-Dimer Assay Control Set|
|Unopened vials: stability is up to the expiration date on label when stored at 2 to 8°C After reconstitution: stability is 14 days when stored at 2 to 8°C|
|2°C to 8°C. DO NOT FREEZE. Note: Store CONTROL tightly capped when not in use.|
|2 x 1 mL Vial|
|The Diazyme D-Dimer Control Set is a two-level set that is supplied in lyophilized form (2 x 1 mL). The controls are manufactured from human serum. The concentrations of the controls are lot specific and D-Dimer concentrations are expressed in μg/mL FEU.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok