Steris™ Dart™ Daily Air Removal Test
Dart™ Daily Air Removal Test is used in monitoring healthcare steam sterilizers.
Supplier: Steris™ NB113
- Preassembled Single Use test
- Functions as a AAMI Bowie Dick type test
- Light weight and compact
- Indicator strip can be kept as a permanent record
- Lot number and expiration date on each test
- Eliminates the need to construct test packs while providing consistent quality
- Non-uniform color change provides an immediate indication of inadequate air removal from the sterilizer chamber during the cycle
- Eliminates the need for bulky towels or wrappers
- Documentation of the efficacy of the sterilizer to record removed air from the pack
- Traceability and recognition of expired packs at time of use
- Used in monitoring healthcare steam sterilizers.
- Meets ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-4 requirements for Type 2 Air Removal Indicator Systems and operates at 270 to 274°F/132 to 134°C with an exposure time of 3.5 to 4.0 minutes.
- Easy to use.
- Users can eliminate waste associated with paper box products.
- Compact barrel design creates a barrier to air removal and steam penetration.
- Special record forms are included for convenience
- Placed directly into an otherwise empty steam sterilizer chamber and does not require a retaining device.
- Optional tie is provided for suspension of the DART test.
- During processing, steam must displace the air through the blue heat sink and then within the restricted transparent chamber of the chemical indicator.
- Results are immediately visible through the clear vial.
- A uniform color change from yellow to black indicates that all the air was removed and replaced by steam.
- When the test is completed, simply snap off the window, slide out the chemical indicator, and record the results.
|ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-4 requirements for Type 2 Air Removal Indicator Systems|
|Disposable Preassembled Single Use Test|
|5 Pk./Cs. (10 Tests/Pk.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok