Fisherbrand™ DASH Flex 12 STAT Centrifuge
DASH Flex 12 STAT Centrifuge for high performance STAT processing for the most demanding, lean laboratories. Easy to monitor progress with LED lighting.
- High RPM: up to (5200 RPM) and high g-force capability (4000xg).
- Patented swing-out 2-stage horizontal rotor design incorporates a unique test tube holder that produces the ideal horizontally separated samples.
- First three (3) cycles are conveneiently pre-set and labeled for your lab's most common applications. Use the default cycles or settings can be customized.
- Cycle Lock: the control panel can be temporarily lock on one cycle for error-free reproducibility.
- Preset Lock can be turned on to prevent changes being made to the programmed cycles.
- Up to 10 cycles can be programmed for time, speed, and braking and labeled with a custom name.
- Lid lighting indicates the centrifuge's status (ready, running, done) that can be viewed by the technicians from across the room.
- Clear Shatterproof Lid: Allows for safe sample observation, optical calibrations, and access for phototachometer.
- Made from high strength polycarbonate.
- Automatic Lid Lock: Centrifuge will not run with lid open, and lid cannot be opened while samples are spinning.
- Reinforced Guard Bowl: Provides maximum safety and durability.
- Push-button operation.
- Tube holders are made from carbon fiber reinforced composite materials for high strength and durability.
- Removable rotor core for easy cleaning.
- Cool-Flow air flow design that prevents overheating of samples.
- Brushless DC motor: years of operation with no routine maintenance.
- Includes: 12-place Horizontal Rotor, universal tube holders, and 2 year warranty.
|12-place, 10 Custom Cycles|
|STAT Clinical Centrifuge, Swing Out Rotor|
|4000 x g|
|Automatic Lid Lock, Clear Shatter Proof Lid, Reinforced Guard Bowl|
|DASH Flex 12|
|Clinical, Stat Samples|
|Rotor, Tube Holders 75 to 100 mm (3 to 10 mL)|
|12 x 75 to 100 mm (3 to 10 mL)|
|Max Accel: 35 sec., Max Decel: 40 sec.|
|14.75 x 12.5 x 9 in. (37.5 x 31.8 x 22.9 cm)|
|10 Programmable Settings|
|30 lb. (13.7 kg)|
|1 to 30 min.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok