Decon™ SporGon™ Sporicidal Disinfectant
Ready-to-use peracetic acid-based disinfecting solution effective against spores
Supplier: Decon™ 4301
- Tuberculocidal, bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal
- Achieves high-level disinfection in 15 min. and complete sterilization in 3 hr.
- Completely biodegradable and decomposes into oxygen, water, and acetic acid
- Environmentally Friendly: Item contains environmental attributes or features (e.g. water conserving, lead-free, etc.) as described in the item detail
- Recycled: Item contains recycled content as described in the item detail
FDA 510K clearance. Meets OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
|15°C to 30°C|
|1.8 to 2.2|
|7.35 % Hydrogen Peroxide, 0.23% Peracetic Acid|
|Provides high-level disinfection and is completely effective against spores like Tuberculocidal, Bactericidal, Virucidal and Fungicidal|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 2 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok