OHAUS™ Defender 6000 Extreme Washdown Scale Indicator
The Defender 6000 Series Extreme Washdown Indicator is specifically designed for food, chemical and pharmaceutical applications including production, processing, and packaging.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 30575585
- Applications: Weighing, Counting with APW optimization, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Dynamic Weighing/Display Hold
- Display: 6-digit, 7-segment LCD display with white backlight, 45 mm high digits
- Operation: 6 D (LR20) Batteries (Included)
- Communication: Easy access IR communication kit (available as an accessory); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Construction: IP68/IP69K food grade polycarbonate housing and 316 stainless steel mounting bracket
- Design Features: 3-color check light bar, menu and key lock, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare
|Up to 1,600 hours continuous use with backlight off|
|IP68 immersion/IP69K washdown|
|Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel (316)|
|i-DT61PW AM Front Installation|
|Yes – Class III/IIIL/IIIHD|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok