Thermo Scientific™ Deionizer
Easy to use.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ D0800/EMD
Connects to water line through 35.8 in. (91cm) plastic tube. With inlet flow adjustment valve, drain valve and removable pedestal. For 120V 50/60Hz.
- Delivers a continuous flow of demineralized water from 19 to 38L/hr.
- Meter shows resistance of effluent from 25,000 to 18,000,000 ohms·cm (indicates purity of high capacity or ultrapure cartridge effluent)
- Shows when to replace disposable cartridges
High-Capacity Cartridge for Deionizer
- Provides ion-free water at minimum cost
- Removes 1870 grains as NaCl with endpoint of 50,000ohms
- Average resistance 175,000ohms/3ppm
- When new, pressure drops P1psi (6.8kPa) at 38L/hr.
|642.4 to 1284.9 oz.|
|19 to 38|
|Inlet flow adjustment valve, drain valve and removable pedestal|
|120 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok