Thermo Scientific Digital Dry Baths/Block Heaters
Increase lab versatility with the Thermo Scientific digital dry baths/block heaters.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 88870003/EMD
Increase lab versatility with the Thermo Scientific digital dry baths, which offer a range of configurations with interchangeable modular blocks for a variety of application needs. Designed for basic to advanced applications with a max temperature of 130°C, a timer and available in 1, 2 and 4 block sizes.Thermo Scientific digital dry baths are available in a range of configurations to hold 1, 2 and 4 interchangeable modular blocks to accommodate a variety of vessels and applications.
- Digital controls and display of time and temperature
- Advanced internal temperature sensing probe for outstanding temperature accuracy and control
- Precise temperature control with PID circuit
- Temperature calibration enables to offset the temperature to desired value
- Timer allows the user to accurately monitor the heating time
- Wide range of interchangeable aluminum alloy heat blocks provide versatility and allow for easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Powder-coated steel body construction ensures durability
- Built-in over-temperature protection device warrants sample and user safety
- Temperature deviation adjustment
- Sample preparation
- Enzyme preservation
- Enzyme-substrate reactions
- DNA amplification
- Electrophoresis gel degeneration
- Serum coagulation
- Unit must be ordered with block(s)
|CE, cULus, RoHS|
|450 x 200 x 100 mm (17.7 x 7.9 x 3.9 in.)|
|Dry bath, US style plug, block lifter|
|≤ ± 1°C|
|Ambient +5° to 130°C (Ambient at 25°C)|
|≤ 25 min. 30° to 130°C|
|4 (order separately)|
|≤ ± 0.5°C|
|0 to 99:59 min or continuous|
|2 Year, Replacement|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Warranty: 2-year Thermo Fisher Scientific standard, limited warranty. Contact your sales representative for details. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.