Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GVS Dilution Bottle Phosphate Buffer Magnesium Chloride 99mL
Phosphate Buffer with magnesium chloride is used as the diluents for the preparation of dilutions in plate counts in the dairy and food industries. Recommended by ALHA for the recovery of injured Microorganisms from dairy and food samples. For use in BOD testing of water and wastewater.
Manufacturer: GVS 10498505
- used as the diluents for the preparation of dilutions in plate counts in the dairy and food industries. It is recommended by the APHA for the recovery of injured microorganisms form dairy and food samples. Contains deionized water, monopotassium phosphate, and magnesium chloride.
- Prefilled sterile dilution bottles are designed for sample dilution of water, dairy products, foods, and pharmaceuticals prior to microbiological testing. Final pH for all solutions is 7.2 pH ±0.2 pH at 25°C. 0They come in an easy open, flip-top, plastic container with a tamper-evident seal.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-filled and Sterile.
- Tamper evident sterility strip is integrated as part of the cap. It is much easier to open and use. Never hassle with shrink bands again
- Room temperature Storage
- Long shelf life
- Chemically inert
- Resistant to sample
- For sample dilution of water, dairy products, foods and pharmaceuticals prior to microbiological testing.
- Used extensively in the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|tamper resistant pull tab|
|Phosphate Buffer Magnesium Chloride|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok